3/30/2011

What should I put on my "How Food Relates to Diabetes" poster board?

These are useful and collceted by hao!

What should I put on my "How Food Relates to Diabetes" poster board?I have to present a report in class and we can make a poster board and use it as a prop. The title of my report is "How Food Relates to Diabetes" .
So far on my board, I put what diabetes is and how obesity can lead to diabetes. I also wrote the symptoms of diabetes.
What else should I put on my board?
Helpful answer below

-Josh "Stafare" Coltman
some worst case senarios/ effects / etc? like foot amputation?

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! Diabetes - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment of Diabetes - DIABETES Blog

Orignal From: What should I put on my "How Food Relates to Diabetes" poster board?

No comments:

Post a Comment