5/24/2011

Can anyone in healthcare help me with my symptoms?

Hi,I did the following:

Can anyone in healthcare help me with my symptoms?40 year old female, tight feeling around my head, confusion, drowsiness that comes on in the middle of the day. Feeling like I'm going to pass out while I'm driving (scary), extremely thirsty. I have no insurance. I think its either high blood pressure or onset of diabetes. Just started a week ago. I have been feeling sick for a week.
Helpful answer below

-Suprchca
I'm not a professional health care provider, but I know these could actually be pre-menopause symptoms. Either way, see your Doc.

-jlynne1
www.webmd.com do the symptom checker put in ALL your symptoms and it will come up with possible suggestions on what you have.. then go to your doctor and give him your concerns or if your scared enough go to the hospital. hope you feel better use the site I do all the time when I have a werid symptoms..

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! Diabetes - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment of Diabetes - DIABETES Blog

Orignal From: Can anyone in healthcare help me with my symptoms?

No comments:

Post a Comment