5/24/2011

Diabetes Info: Is there a source for my friend to get diabetic supplies not having insurance?

These are useful and collceted by hao!

Is there a source for my friend to get diabetic supplies not having insurance?My friend has diabetes and lives in a state where insurances don't accept people who are insulin dependent. Is there any alternative for my friend until Obama's health care system takes effect in 2014?
Helpful answer below

-Annie
Your being incorrect with your question.....Every state has an insurance commissioner and I know that no state can deny a person because they are type 1 diabetic or their supplies...... The cost issue is another matter.

Share your answer? Leave your own answer in the comments! Diabetes - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment of Diabetes - DIABETES Blog

Orignal From: Diabetes Info
: Is there a source for my friend to get diabetic supplies not having insurance?


No comments:

Post a Comment